225 41st Street, Oakland, CA 94611
Studio & 1 Bdrm Apts – Rent 30% of Income. Dep 1X the rent. Subsidized housing for seniors 62+ and/or disabled households. No Min. Income Requirement. Will check references and income. RE-OPENING OF THE WAITLIST at Baywood Apartments. Please pick up application at 225 41st Street, Oakland, CA 94611 between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm on December 17 & December 18, 2019. All pre-applications/grounds for denial paperwork must be received by December 31, 2019 to be added to the waitlist. Will not accept application that are express shipped, faxed or hand-delivered. Please take your time in accurately completing the application, and mail it as soon as possible.
All units include: stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, coin-operated laundry facility onsite open 24-hrs, carpeting, parking on street.
- Water, Sewer, Garbage & Gas are paid.
- No charge for credit check.
- Does not accept Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Does not accept Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets are allowed with possible deposit.
* People with disabilities prevented from fully participating in this process will need to call (510) 649-5789 no later than 5:00pm on Friday, December 18, 2019 to obtain an application by mail.