Last Updated: January 04, 2023
Main Contact: Claudia Torres
Contact Phone: (510) 418-6435
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire regarding utilities paid.
- Credit / Background Check Fee is $35
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Located in the Oakland Laurel District. Easy I-580 Access. Bus Lines are 1 block away.
- No Pets.