Last Updated: March 20, 2023
Main Contact: Tami (Manager)
Contact Phone: (510) 581-5343
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Credit Check Fee is $40. Income required is 2.7Xs the amount of rent. Does not accept Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Does not accept cosigner. No Evictions. Deposit is $600. Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP). All units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Water and garbage tenants partially pay $56 for 1 Bdrms and $69 for 2 Bdrms. 1 covered parking space, onsite laundry. Sauna, fitness center and recreation room. Two pools. Near schools, shops and public transportation. Cat and dog are allowed. Breed restriction and No weight restriction. Pet deposit $500 and $250 for 2nd. $25 monthly fee. No wheelchair access.