Last Updated: August 29, 2022
Main Contact: Arketha Munir
Contact Phone: (415) 410-7413
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and grabage are paid.
- Credit Check- bring your own credit report within the last 3 months.
- Background check $85.00 per adult
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Works with cosigner.
- Works with previous evictions on a case by case basis.
- Work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops.
- Cats allowed with an additional pet deposit of $100.