Last Updated: May 17, 2022
Main Contact: Joyce Tavares
Contact Phone: (510) 733-0700
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage and water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $25 for everyone over age 18.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signer.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Inquire regarding Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, shops, golf course and schools.
- Non-aggresive pets are welcome with breed & size restrictions.
- No Smoking.