Last Updated: January 21, 2023
Main Contact: Rose Rivera
Contact Phone: (510) 706-0649
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Room for Rent - Rent $750. Deposit $1200. No Min. Income. Move-in Special. AVAILABLE NOW. Share a house Single Male/Female Only. Prefer age 30 and up. Not wheelchair accessible. Non-smoker, No Drugs or Drinking issues. Tenant will have access to bath, kitchen with an electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, bathroom. Furnished Room includes: curtains, hardwood flooring, walk-in closet, lamp. No Bed. Rent includes Transportation and Administration of Medications, if needed. There is on-street parking.
- Tenants will split all other utilities evenly.
- Credit Check Fee $25 and require 2 to 3 references
- Requires background check
- Accept Cosigners
- Does not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs (RAP)
- Near Public Transportation, BART, AC Transit, Schools, and Shops.
- No Pets