Last Updated: January 18, 2023
Main Contact: G. Salas
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income is 2x the amount of the rent. Deposit of 1X the amount of rent. Wheelchair-No. Units include: Units include: Bath, stove, refrigerator and garbage disposal. Coin-operated laundry facility on site. Possible Parking off street if available.
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee $30/or bring your own report
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Cosigner
- Will work with Previous Evictions depending on credit status
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets: Cat and Dog