Last Updated: October 06, 2021
Main Contact: Michele Matthews
Contact Phone: (510) 658-7492
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO VACANCY. WAIT LIST OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2021.
HUD Subsidized Units for ages 62+. Maximum income requirement is $31,320 and there is no minimum. Requires a deposit of 1X the amount of rent. Units include: bath, electric stove and refrigerator. Internet Access in Community Room, laundry room, limited parking and community garden. (10) units are wheelchair accessible and have handrails in the bathroom, some with tiled floors and roll-in showers, others with carpets with full bath/shower. Next door to the Over 60 Clinic and the Center for Elders Independence. Total of 40 units.
- There is a $20 to $40 allowance for utilities.
- Credit Check is Required. No charge for credit checks.
- Background Check included in Credit Check.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Pets allowed. Pet Deposit is $100.
Contact No. (510) 658-7492 for more information. Applications are available in the lobby from Monday – Friday or email email@example.com to request for an application.