Last Updated: September 30, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire about paid utilities
- Credit Check Fee is $40/per adult over 18.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts cosigner.
- Inquire about Deposit Assistant Programs (RAP).
- Will not accept tenants with previous evictions
- Near Public Transportation.
- Close to schools and shops.
- No pets allowed.