Last Updated: February 01, 2023
Main Contact: Cleveland Martin/Larry Nelson
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Plex. Requires an income of 2X the amount of rent. Fees are negotiable. Wheelchair accessible on ground 2 Bdrm. Rent for 1Bedrm is $900 and Deposit is $900. Rent for 2Bdrm is $2100 and Deposit is $1800. Units include: 1 bath, stove and refrigerator. Washer and dryer in 2 bdrm. Hookups in other units are no longer used. Close to laundromat. Off street parking.
- Garbage is paid
- Credit Check Fee is $25 if own report is not provided
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does Not Accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- No Pets