Last Updated: December 14, 2022
Main Contact: Rachel Kelley
Contact Phone: (510) 747-4308
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
1, 2, and 3bdrm Apartments/Townhome. No specific income requirements. Wheelchair No. Unit includes: 1.5 Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, carpet, washer/dryer hookup, enclosed yard private backyards or patios. , Community Room, Onsite Parking, off-street (assigned) and on-street parking. Playground, and Resident Service.Applicant must meet AHA occupancy level for a 3-bedroom unit. Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Preference. Income restrictions apply. 42 unit multi-family complex near the West Alameda Business District. 4 one bedroom units 21 two bedroom units (1 manager’s unit) 17 three bedroom unit. 2 story building
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Credit Check is Required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire about Deposit Assistance Program
- Does not accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- Near Public Transportation and Shopping
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed