Last Updated: December 14, 2022
Main Contact: Rachel Kelley
Contact Phone: (510) 747-4308
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1, 2, and 3bdrm Apartments/Townhome. No specific income requirements. Wheelchair No. Unit includes: 1.5 Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, carpet, washer/dryer hookup, enclosed yard private backyards or patios. , Community Room, Onsite Parking, off-street (assigned) and on-street parking. Playground, and Resident Service.Applicant must meet AHA occupancy level for a 3-bedroom unit. Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Preference. Income restrictions apply. 42 unit multi-family complex near the West Alameda Business District. 4 one bedroom units 21 two bedroom units (1 manager’s unit) 17 three bedroom unit. 2 story building
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Credit Check is Required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire about Deposit Assistance Program
- Does not accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- Near Public Transportation and Shopping
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed