Last Updated: December 23, 2022
Main Contact: Ben, Manager
Contact Phone: 510) 794-1020
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Contact No.: 510) 794-1020. Credit Check Fee is $30. Income Requirement is 3Xs the amount of rent. Does not accept Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Does not accept cosigner. No Evictions. Deposits range from $600 to $800 depending on credit. RENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP). All units include: 1 Bath, 2 Bedroom townhouse have 2 baths; stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, microwaves, washer/dryer in units, wood burning fireplaces in some units, mirrored closet doors, balcony/patio. Parking: attached garages, detached garages or covered. Amenities: fitness center, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts, clubhouse, playground, pool. Near schools and shops. Garbage, Water are paid. Not near public transportation. Pets welcome w/restrictions and a fee of $25 per month, with a pet deposit of $500 for one and $750 for 2 pets. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for persons with disabilities. Lease can be 6, 9 or 12 Months with a financial responsibility for Renter's Insurance, must provide proof . Total of 862 units. Always accepting applications for Wait list per Michelle.