Last Updated: January 19, 2023
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
1 and 2 Bedroom Apt. Minimum Income Requirement 2.5X amount of rent. Wheelchair Inquire. Unit includes: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, living room, laminate flooring throughout, balcony, secured parking space, locked entry, intercom system, elevator, lobby, garbage chute on each floor, blinds or drapes throughout. One off street gated parking space under building. Renters Insurance Required. Near Lake Merritt.
- Water, Garbage and landscaping included in rent
- Credit Check Fee is a $20 NON-refundable application and credit check for EVERY person over 18 years old who will be living in the unit OR cosigning
- Does not accept Section 8
- Does not accept Vendor Pay
- Accepts co-signers
- My work with previous evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- May work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP). Garbage,
- Near Public Transportation
- Near shops and schools
- Cats are considered with w/deposit and/or pet rent