Last Updated: March 15, 2023
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage is paid - Utilities by R.U.B.S.
- Requires a $20 Non-refundable application and credit check for each and every person 18 years old who will be living in the unit
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis
- Deposit Assistance Programs - Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets - Inquire