Last Updated: November 12, 2022
Main Contact: Jeanell Mapp
Contact Phone: (510) 365-0575
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage Paid For By Owner. Tenant pays Gas and Electric.
- Credit Check Fee is $35.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- May accept cosigner
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis.
- Rental Assistance Programs - Inquire
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops
- No Pets
- Non-Smoking Unit
- 1 Year Lease