Last Updated: May 16, 2023
Main Contact: Owen Aigbuza
Contact Phone: (510) 773-4215
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Min. income. Wheelchair No. Unit includes Coin-op laundry and 1 car garage parking.
- Garbage and water are paid
- Credit check fee $35.
- Welcomes Section 8
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will not work with co-signers
- Will work with evictions on a case-by-case basis
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- No pets