Last Updated: May 10, 2022
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apts. Dep. $2,000. No specific income requirement. Wheelchair – No. Unit include: 1 bath (some 2 bedroom units include 2 baths), Electric stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. Laundry facilities onsite, granite counters in kitchen and bath, w/w carpet, balcony, free secured garage parking and pool. One parking space under building. Renters insurance required $100K.
- Water, Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee is a $20 nonrefundable application and credit check for each person over 18 years old living in the unit
- $150 Move in and out fee (HOA Charge)
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Cosigner – Inquire
- Evictions – No
- Rental Deposit Assistance – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Pets: 1 Cat or dog under 25lbs considered with additional deposit