Last Updated: December 07, 2021
Main Contact: Application Assistance Line
Contact Phone: 510-430-2698
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Min. Income. Wheelchair accessible. Seniors 62 + (Applies to head of household) Some preferences apply. WAIT LIST OPEN. Applications will open 8am PST 12/06/2021 – 12/10/2021 8pm PST. Applications completed by 8PM on December 10th, 2021 will be entered in a lottery. This is not a first-come, first-served process.You will be informed of your waitlist position within 120 days. APPLY ONLINE at https://www.oaklandhousingauthority.com/ If you are disabled or do not access to the internet call 510-430-2698 for assistance with application.
All units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, onsite laundry facility, off-street parking on first come-first serve basis.
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- No Credit Check Required.
- Does not accept Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Stores, Parks, and much more.
- No pets. Service animals ONLY accepted.
Availabilty posted 12/6/2021