Last Updated: January 25, 2023
Main Contact: Grant
Contact Phone: (844) 288-4510
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Studios, 1 and 2 Bdrm. Minimum Income 3x’s amount of Rent. Wheelchair accessible. Unit includes: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Washer/Dryer, Garage, & assigned parking. 2 Pools, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Sauna, Business Center, BBQ, Free Wifi area.
- Tenant pays all Utilities.
- Credit Check Fee is $40.
- Background check included in credit check fee.
- Accepts Section 8.
- Does not Accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not Accept Cosigners.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- May work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Dog, Cat allowed (Pet deposit $800 and monthly rent for pets $75). 45 lb Weight Limit. 2 Pet Limit. Must Be Spayed/Neutered