Last Updated: July 19, 2022
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage is paid. Landscaping included.
- Require a $20 NON-refundable application and credit check for Each and Every person over 18 years old who will be living in the unit.
- Section 8 welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Cosigner - Inquire
- No Evictions
- Deposit Assistance Programs - Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near schools and shops
- Cat considered with deposit and renters insurance required