Last Updated: September 30, 2022
Main Contact: Joan Vandivier
Contact Phone: (925) 354-4498
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Credit Check Fee is $40. Min. Income 2.5X the rent. Wheelchair no.Unit includes: 1 Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Air Conditioning. Parking Available. Laundry Facility Onsite.
- Inquire regarding utilities.
- Credit Check Fee is $40.
- ll subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- Does not work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools & Shops.
- No Pets.