Last Updated: January 06, 2022
Main Contact: Agent
Contact Phone: (510) 296-4173
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant Pays All Utilities
- Credit Check fee $30
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accept Cosigners with Min. Income of 4x rent
- No Evictions
- Does not work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops.
- Pets accepted with $500 Deposit and $50 Monthly Rent