Last Updated: December 14, 2021
Main Contact: Tyler
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
(Ground Floor Unit #1)
- Tenant pays all utilities, except water and garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per adult
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner
- No Evictions
- May work with rental assistance programs (RAP) on a case-by-case basis
- Near Public Transportation and Freeway Access.
- No Pets