Last Updated: November 17, 2021
Main Contact: Jeanell Mapp
Contact Phone: (510) 365-0575
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays Water & Garbage. Tenant pays all other utilities.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per adult.
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, BART, Hwy 580 & 880, Schools, Shops and Parks.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.
- 1 Year Lease.