Last Updated: May 06, 2022
Main Contact: Shawn Briant, Community Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 925-0771
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income Requirement 2.5X the rent. Wheelchair OK. WAIT LIST OPEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Inquire regarding appliances included in unit. AMENITIES: Onsite Management, Community Rooms, Computer Labs, Onsite Laundry Room, Outdoor Courtyard with Tot Lot, Off Street Parking.
- Water & Garbage is Paid.
- Credit Check Fee $35.
- Section 8 housing vouchers and other valid rental assistance programs are welcome to apply.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May accept Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets are not permitted.
- One Year Lease.
Contact (510) 925-0771. For more information about the property, please visit website at https://edenhousing.org/properties/alta-mira-senior-and-family-housing/
Total of 64 Units.