Last Updated: October 01, 2021
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities (PG&E, Water & Garbage).
- Credit Check Fee $35 per adult 18 years and over.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation and Shopping. Unit is in up and coming Dimond District and close to Laurel District, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Banks, Safeway, Farmer Joe's.
- No Pets.