Last Updated: March 24, 2022
Main Contact: Community Realty
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays water & garbage. Tenant pays PG&E.
- Crroomedit Check Fee is $35.
- Please refer to: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf regarding Section 8, Vendor Pay and other housing subsidies.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Near public transportation, freeway, restaurants, schools and shops.
- No pets