Last Updated: January 24, 2022
Main Contact: Application Assistance Line
Contact Phone: (844) 823-7235
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check and Background Required.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signer.
- Works with evictions older than 5 years.
- Works with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near schools and shopping.
- Pets allowed under 25 lbs with breed restrictions and pet deposit of $200.