Last Updated: November 29, 2022
Main Contact: Traver Hill
Contact Phone: (469) 226-5770
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Beds - Rent $1250/Deposit $1250. Regional Placements (Stride, Steps, County Program) do not require a deposit. No specific income requirements. Eviction OK. Not wheelchair accessible. Furnished shared housing in a very clean and safe environment. 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Single Story House. Prefer single Male, age 25+, who can live independently. House includes Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, on site washer/dryer, cable TV and free internet, off street parking. Smoke-Free Building. For more info Contact Traver Hill at (469) 226-5770
- All utilities included in the monthly rent.
- No Credit Check Required.
- Accepts Vendor Pay.
- Accepts Cosigner.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Berkeley BART Station.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- No pets.