Last Updated: January 09, 2023
Main Contact: Marissa Ashkar
Contact Phone: (510) 548-7878
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Application deadline extended to Sunday Nov. 13th at 8pm – ALL interested applicants MUST:
- Attend one of the open houses, which will be held at the property on Saturday, November 5, 1-3pm and Sunday, November 6, 1-3pm.
- Complete the application and include the required documents by Tuesday, November 8. Additional documentation listed in the application include the most recent years of federal tax returns; three recent months of pay-stubs or benefit statements for ALL household incomes; and recent credit reports with credit score for all adults in the household.
Section 8 applicants must have a 2 bedroom voucher. Non section 8 applicants must meet income requirements.
|Household Size||2 people||3 people||4 people|
- Utilities Paid: Garbage Only (all rents include $133 utility allowance)
- Credit Check Required - No Fee
- Section 8 rent: $2595. Non-subsidized rent: $2127
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will work with Previous Evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- No Pets