Last Updated: July 19, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1bdrm townhome. Min Income Inquire. Wheelchair No. Unit includes: Bath, Kitchen with breakfast nook, including stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas stove and refrigerator. Laminate hardwood floors.
Open and spacious one bedroom unit with extra small room, perfect for office. Carpeted living room. Back door off kitchen leads to off street parking and grassy area.
- Inquire About Utilities
- Credit Check Fee $20; and $15 for all other household members over age 18
- Renters insurance required
- May Accept Vendors Pay
- May Accept Cosigners
- May Accept Rental/Deposite Assistances Programs
- Will Not Accept Previous Evictions
- Near Public Transit, Shops, and School
- Cat considered with deposit