Last Updated: August 24, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 505-0702
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2bdrm Townhouse. Min. Income 3x rent. Wheelchair No. Unit Includes: 2.5 baths, stove, dishwasher, and Microwave. Carpet/Tile floors. Washing machine in unit. 2 car garage. Smoke-Free Home. Tenant required to provide renters insurance.
- Tentant Pays All Utilities
- Credit/Backgroung Check Fee $50. SEPARATE APPLICATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH OCCUPANT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. No Bankruptcy or Foreclosure in the last FOUR years. Credit Score Requirement: 640* and above. We Pull from the three credit and reporting agencies,we use the middle score
- Does Not Accept Vendor Pay
- May Accept Co-signer *If Credit Score is less than 640, a co-signer with at least 640 credit score and a double deposit is required
- Does Not Accept Previous Eviction
- Inquire about Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation, School, and Shop
- No Pets
- Minimum 1-Year Lease