Last Updated: February 14, 2023
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 505-0702
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
4bdrm House. Min. Income 3x rent. Wheelchair No. Unit Includes: 2 baths, stove, dishwasher, and Microwave. Laminate/Tile floors. W/D hook-up. Central Heating/Cooling. Parking for 2 cars. Smoke-Free Home. Tenant required to provide renters insurance. Features an alarm system and a security gate surrounding the home. 1,416 sq. ft.
- Tentant Pays All Utilities
- Credit/Backgroung Check Fee $50. SEPARATE APPLICATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH OCCUPANT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. No Bankruptcy or Foreclosure in the last FOUR years. Credit Score Requirement: 640* and above. We Pull from the three credit and reporting agencies,we use the middle score
- Sectin 8 welcome
- Does Not Accept Vendor Pay
- May Accept Co-signer *If Credit Score is less than 640, a co-signer with at least 640 credit score and a double deposit is required
- Does Not Accept Previous Eviction
- Inquire about Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation, School, and Shop
- No Pets