Last Updated: June 22, 2021
Main Contact: May Fong
Contact Phone: (415) 812-9908
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant Pays All Utilities
- Credit/Background Check Fee is $50
- Welcomes Section 8
- Accept Vendor Pay
- Please refer to: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf regarding Section 8, Vendor Pay and other housing subsidies.
- Accept Cosigner on Case by Case Basis
- Accept Previous Evictions on Case by Case Basis
- Accept Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- No Pets