Last Updated: February 01, 2023
Main Contact: Ernie
Contact Phone: (510) 563-3633
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Credit Check Fee $45.
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Welcomes Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Cosigner.
- Accepts Deposit Assistance Programs (RAP).
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Accepts Fish or Parrot for pets. No Dog or Cat allowed.