Last Updated: February 01, 2023
Main Contact: Ernie
Contact Phone: (510) 563-3633
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
3 Bdrm House - Rent $3175. Deposit $3000. No specific Income Requirement. Not Wheelchair Accessible (3 or 4 Steps into the house). House includes 1 Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Laundry Room w/ Washer & Dryer Hookup. Property is gated and there is off street parking. ACCEPTING HOUSING SUBSIDIES ONLY.
- Credit Check Fee $45.
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- Welcomes Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Cosigner.
- Accepts Deposit Assistance Programs (RAP).
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Accepts Fish or Parrot for pets. No Dog or Cat allowed.