Last Updated: May 24, 2023
Main Contact: Shaw Properties
Contact Phone: (510) 665-4350
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays Garbage and Yard Maintenance. Tenant pays Gas, Electricity, Water & Sewer.
- Credit Check Fee is $40 per application for age 18 & over.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Restaurants and Shops. 20 minute walk to Ashby Bart. Easy access to freeway and on bus line.
- Pets OK with additional deposit.
- No Smoking.
- Renter's Insurance Required.
- One Year Lease.