Last Updated: September 16, 2022
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities: All utilities are the Tenant responsibility.
- Credit Check fee is $45. Credit Score 630 or above.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Accepts co-signers.
- No Evictions, Negative Rental History or recent drug/violence related felonies.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Pets.
- Minimum Lease Term: 12 Months; Preferred Lease Term: 19 Months.
Contact: (925) 273-9865 or visit http://www.advantagepms.com for more information. Please review Rental Criteria at http://www.advantagepms.com/rental-criteria before submitting a rental application.