Last Updated: September 20, 2022
Main Contact: Shaw Properties
Contact Phone: (510) 665-4350
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
3 Bdrm House – Rent $2,700. Deposit $4,000. Income Requirement is 3X the amount of rent. FICO Score of 650 or above. Not Wheelchair Accessible. 3 Bedroom/2 Bath House in Cortez-Stege Neighborhood of Richmond features working fireplace, master bedroom w/ attached bath, bonus room, can be used for home office or small bedroom. All electric kitchen, dishwasher, and microwave, formal dining room, washer & dryer in attached garage.
- Tenant pays Water, Sewer, Garbage Recycling and Electricity & Gas.
- Credit Check Fee is $40 per application for age 18 & over.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Restaurants and Shops. Close to Freeway.
- Small pets ok with additional deposit.
- 1 Year Lease.
For more information about this apartment or to submit an Application, contact Shaw Properties at (510) 665-4350. Address: 2119 West Street, Berkeley, CA 94702.