Last Updated: November 28, 2022
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2393
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities, except Water and Garbage.
- Credit Check $35 per adult.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP) on a case by case basis.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Community swimming pool and tennis courts, Easy freeway access.
- Inquire regarding pets.