Last Updated: February 24, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2393
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenants pays all Utilities
- Credit Check Fees $35 per adult
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigners
- Will not work with Previous Evictions
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Steps away from trails and near the Richmond Country Club, Easy Freeway Access.
- Inquire about Pets