Last Updated: May 24, 2023
Main Contact: Jason Snyder
Contact Phone: (510) 575-9094
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage is paid by Owner.
- Credit Check Fee is $43 per application for age 18 & over.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- May work with Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Property is in a small community in the Fruitvale District of Oakland, one block off International Boulevard.
- No Pets.
- Non Smoking.