Last Updated: May 24, 2023
Main Contact: Jason Snyder
Contact Phone: (510) 575-9094
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
No Min. Income Requirement. Not Wheelchair Accessible. $500 off for 1st month's rent. Unit includes 1 Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Disposal, Coin-Operated Laundry Onsite, Rooftop Deck, Gated and Secure Parking. Each unit contains hard-surface flooring in the living room, kitchen and bath, carpet in the bedrooms and ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms. Building has a total of 13 units.
- Garbage is paid by Owner.
- Credit Check Fee is $43 per application for age 18 & over.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- May work with Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Property is in a small community in the Fruitvale District of Oakland, one block off International Boulevard.
- No Pets.
- Non Smoking.