Last Updated: July 05, 2023
Main Contact: Demetra
Contact Phone: (510) 535-6932
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 and 2 Bedroom Apts. Rent 30% of Income. Dep. 1X the amount of rent. No income Requirements. Subsidized housing for low income Seniors 62+ or Disabled People whose household income does not exceed 80% of the median. Wheelchair Yes. Units include stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry onsite. Security bldg. Parking available. Owner speaks Spanish. 20 apartments (8 one-bedroom and 12 studios).
- Electric, Heat, Water, Garbage are paid.
- Credit/Background Check Fee is $0.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Eviction Inquire.
- Near Public Transportation. Near Fruitvale BART.
- Birds, Cats, Dogs are allowed. $100 deposit for small dog or cat