What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?

This is a common issue. There are few resources available in Alameda County for short term emergency housing. We recommend calling 2-1-1. They offer information and referrals for housing-related services, as well as health and human services.
Back to Top