Last Updated: March 20, 2023
Main Contact: Oscar - Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 886-1055
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
For more information call (510) 886-1055. Requires a $600 Deposit for 1 & 2 Bedrooms and $700 for 3 Bedrooms. Deposit can go up to 1 months rent depending on Credit. Rent Ranges: 1 Bedroom: $1830 and up. 2 Bedrooms: $2085 and up. 3 Bedrooms $2600 and up. Credit check Fee is $40 per adult. Must have good credit and rental history. Requires an income of 2.7x the amount of rent. Does not accept Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Accepts cosigner based on income. Requires Renters Insurance. Will work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP). All units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and microwave. Large closets and pantries. Drapes or blinds and central heating. Onsite laundry facility. Park-like setting. Gated community with controlled access and covered parking. Every unit has balcony or patio. Pool, sauna, fitness center. Tenants pay Water and garbage. Near Public Transportation (bus and BART), Downstairs units are Wheelchair accessible. Cat and Dog allowed depending on breed, and there will be a deposit charge of $500 for 1 pet, and $250 for 2nd pet. $25 monthly fee.