Last Updated: March 20, 2023
Main Contact: Maria
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Rent ranges depend on on type of unit. Pebble Creek 1: Requires a deposit of $600 for Studios & 1 bedrooms, $700 for 2 bedrooms and $800 for 3 bedrooms. Credit Check fee is $35. Requires an income of 2.7X the amount of rent. Does not accept Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Does not accept cosigner. May work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP). All units include Studio & 1 Bedroom 1 bath, 2 bedrooms 1 or 1.5 bath, 3 bedroom/2 bath, stove, refrigerator, carpets, blinds, microwave in 3 Bdrms, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. 2 car Garage (2 & 3 Bedroom) and carport parking available. Recreation room, fitness center, pool. Tenant pays all utilities. Near Public Transportation. (near Bus and BART). Minimum of 2 Pets either dog or cat allowed. Deposit is $500 & $250 for 2nd pet. Pet Rent is $25 per Month. Prices vary according to floor plan.
*Pebble Creek 1 tenants: Pay for water & garbage Studio $42, 1 Bedroom $59, 2 Bedroom $78 and 3 Bedroom $90
*Pebble Creek II: All 2 Bedrooms/2 Bath and Deposit is $700.
*Pebble Creek III: Tenant pays for Water & PG&E. Deposit: 1 Bedroom $600, 2 Bedroom $700 and 3 Bedroom $800.