Last Updated: December 05, 2022
Main Contact: Roberta
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
TownHouse. Dep. $1,000. Min Income 2.5x the rent. Wheelchair No. Waiting list is Closed. 2 units vailable now. Unit includes. 1.5 baths, stove, refrigerator, microwave, and garbage disposal. Wood, tile, and carpet flooring. Ceiling Fans. Newly remodeled. W/D hook-ups and On-site laundry Facility. Covered Parking.
- Utilities Paid: Water and Garbage
- Credit Check Fee is $35
- Section 8 Welcomes
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not Accept Co-signers
- Does not Accept Previous Evictions
- Accepts Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops