Last Updated: August 05, 2022
Main Contact: Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 784-0866
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdrm Apt – Rent 30% of Income. Deposit 1X the amount of rent. NO VACANCIES. WAIT LIST OPEN. Subsidized housing for disabled individuals who can live independently. Honors Federal Preference Criteria. Wheelchair access inquire. All units include stove and refrigerator. Limited off street parking. Coin-op laundry.
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Reference check required. Inquire regarding Credit Check Fee.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near public transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets accepted. Inquire regarding fee.
Contact No. (510) 784-0866 for more information. You can obtain an application for housing by calling the property directly. The manager can answer questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions, and how to obtain an application for housing.