Last Updated: May 31, 2022
Main Contact: Don Willett
Contact Phone: (650) 340-1750
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays Electricity. Gas/Heat, Garbage and Water are paid.
- Credit check required - no charge for credit check fee.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Welcomes Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will not work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No pets.