Last Updated: September 21, 2022
Main Contact: Jeanell Mapp
Contact Phone: ((510) 365-0575
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage paid by owner.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per Adult.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Restaurants, Shopping and Schools. Located near Park Blvd. and Close to Freeway Entrances (580, 880 and 24). Lake Merritt, Grand Lake Theater, Trader Joe's, and the Saturday morning Farmers' Market.
- No Pets Allowed.
- 1 Year Lease.