Last Updated: August 31, 2023
Main Contact: Alejandra
Contact Phone: (510) 830-9076
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage, Water are paid.
- $25 Application fee for adults 18 years of age and older, $10.00 for each additional applicant..
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May accept Cosigner - Inquire
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental/Deposit Program - Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Pets Allowed - Cats and Dogs under 25lbs with a deposit